Instagram has become an indispensable application on many mobile devices, regardless of your operating system. This photo-sharing application has become a favorite among its users, as well as allowing you to share your photos with your friends, it also allows you to edit and add filters to your images. But if you want to use this social network on your computer, know that this is also possible.
How to use Instagram on pc
Steps to follow:
To use Instagram on your pc, you should start by visiting the official Instagram website.
(Note: This article is to navigate the application on your computer if you want to open an account in the application from your computer, so we have an article for you that explains how to open an Instagram account on my computer .)
Once inside the page, click on ” Enter “, which is located on the right side of the screen next to the Instagram logo. Then enter your username and password, and click “Sign In”.
It will automatically enter your profile editing page, if you do not want to edit your data, go to your username at the top of the page and click ‘Profile’ to see your Instagram on your computer.
Feel completely free on the page and browse the application online by clicking on the name of your friends or any other contact you want.
You can only upload photos to Instagram through your mobile device. So you will not be able to share images from your computer because Instagram does not have this option or access the list of filters that the mobile application offers.
To close the Instagram session on the computer, you must click on your username in the upper right corner and then click “Exit.” Your Instagram session on the computer will thus be closed.
The Instagram after launching the application layout, to assembly and Hyperlapse for videos lapse, recently launched a new product called Boomerang. It aims to “transform everyday moments into funny records” by creating a sequence of photos and putting them together in a looping animation that plays back and forth and backward like the boomerang movement. The generated videos are mute and one-second in size. The app is available for download in the Play store and App store and requires no account or social network to use it.
Steps to follow:
- To get started with the Instagram Boomerang app, first go to the app store on your phone. This app is available for both iOS and Android. Search for the application and install it, post it, open it via the shortcut created on your home screen.
- When you first open the app, you will see a tutorial for the presentation and explanation of the application. Drag your finger from right to left to advance through the slides, and then click the white ” Start ” button. Check that there are two buttons at the bottom of the screen. The larger one is used to trigger the recording and capture of images and the other allows to change the cameras, between the front and the rear. The above button is used to use flash in the recording if necessary, turn it on.
- To record your boomerang video point the camera to what you want to shoot, we suggest it to be something on the move because that is the meaning of Boomerang. Press the large circular button for a second without releasing it so that it can take successive shots and then process the video and make the shots you took in an animation. Check out the result and if you want it to stabilize touch the button above the video, it will soften the video. Then you can save it in your smartphone’s gallery as a regular video and share it on Instagram or Facebook on the buttons located below the video, or by clicking on “More” you can share it on WhatsApp, Youtube, Email, Skype etc…
- In Instagram you can still apply filters, cut and edit the video to your liking. Enjoy to leave it with good quality and quite funny. You can repeat this process as often as you like to make back and forth videos.
- This way you can create and share small videos on your favorite social networks.
Translate from: br.pc-mind.com
Instagram now has a new feature that allows content sharing that is available for only 24 hours, Instagram Stories. This new feature of the social network of sharing videos and photos allows the user to customize the posts by adding texts, drawings or emojis, as well as stop being in the air after 24 hours. Instagram Stories will be available for both Android and iOS users.
How to use Instagram Stories
Steps to follow:
- This new feature of Instagram seems to work in the same way as the Memories feature of your rival Snapchat. You can post multiple photos and videos and they will appear in slideshow format, your story. Then you can edit the posts by adding some text or drawing. Any stories you post will not appear on your profile or feed, they will appear to your followers in a separate bar that will appear at the top of the feed. Whenever someone you are following posting a new story, the profile photo will have a colorful circle around it.
- To use Instagram Stories you should start by going to Play or the Apple Store, search for the app and update it. After the update open Instagram.
- To create a story on Instagram, you should either click the ” + ” icon that appears in the upper left corner or the feed slide right to create the story.
- Now you can upload photos and videos stored in your smartphone’s gallery, click to take a photo or click and hold your finger on the screen to record a video. Make some drawings in your story, add emoji and place them wherever you want on the screen and add text on top of your photos. You can move the text and resize it.
- Then just post your story and it will only be visible for 24 hours for all people who are allowed to view your profile, but if you wish you can hide the stories of some specific person, such as your family or boss. Remember that the privacy of the Instagram stories is the same as the account if you have a public profile anyone who follows you will be able to see your story, which is no longer the case if you have the private profile.
Instagram is one of the most used social networks currentlyand has the differential being an exclusive network to post photos and videos, unlike Facebook where you can post texts, links, etc. Initially, Instagram was more used for the dissemination of photographs, but today it is a way to share photos and moments of our lives with people we like and even serves for the dissemination of brands and services. If before Instagram only had this function and was exclusive to iPhone, making it difficult to divulge, the time the application grew, being available also for Android and developing various functions such as chat and stories. The stories are also posts of photos and videos with the difference that they disappear after 24 hours and can be sent to specific people, and can be answered privately through the chats.
In addition to the chat and Stories, one of the functions that Instagram won was to repost Stories, but what is it for?
The repost function is for those who posted a photo in Stories but would like to publish it again, making it a post in your profile and not the type that will disappear in 24 hours, this is a very useful function that avoids all work to have to re-select the photo to be posted. Using Stories repost of the application is very simple, here’s how to do it:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone and open the Story you want to make a post.
In the lower right corner of the screen you will see three dots with “more” written below , click on these dots.
- Among the options that the application will give you will be “share as a publication” , click on this option.
- Now your photo will appear to be cut the way you want, since Stories does not have this cut function but the fixed posts yes. Cut out the image as you want and click “forward” in the right corner.
- The next step is to choose the filter to be used in your new post, you can not put any filter and use the photo the way it was already. After that click “next” again .
- Now that your photo is already edited the way you wanted, you just need to finish. In this last step you can choose a caption for your photo and also where you most want it to be shared, be it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.