How to stabilize the hormone cause of acne is important knowledge for you who want to get rid of acne because the hormone is not balanced. That said, the acne that appears on the face is actually due to an “error” in our body.
Naturally in the human body there are many glands, and each gland produces certain compounds needed by the body. In the skin there is a gland called sebacea, its function is to produce sebum oil compound as a natural lubricant to keep skin moist.
If the sebum produced by sebaceous glands is the number of fit and balanced, then the skin will be maintained health. The problem is that under certain conditions sebacea can become “error” and produce more sebum than is needed,
Know the hormones that cause acne
Hormone is a protein compound produced by the endocrine gland, serves to activate or accelerate the work of a particular organ or function in the human body. Speaking of acne, there is one type of hormone in the human body that is often believed to be the cause of the appearance of acne, the androgen hormone.
The unbalanced number of androgen hormones, in this case the amount that rises to be too high is the cause of the appearance of hormonal acne. Our discussion will focus on this issue.
To lower high-pitched acne hormones in the body, there are several steps you can take from the easiest to taking the drug. Here are 7 ways to stabilize the acne-causing hormone:
1. Reduce consumption of sugar and carbohydrates
- Reducing the hormonal changes that cause acne by way of sugar and carbohydrate diet is the easiest start step for you to do.
- Foods that contain sugar and high carbohydrates, both can increase the amount of hormone cortisol and estrogen in the body. Which of these two hormones is often associated with the cause of the appearance of acne.
- Try to diet sugar and carbo for several weeks, see if there is a significant change of your hormone acne?
- If so, then how to stabilize the first hormone is right for you.
Read also: Pimple on mole
2. Manage stress
- Emotions and hormones are two things that are interconnected.
- When emotions are unbalanced as for example because of stress, then the function in the body will also be disrupted including hormone production. When under stress, hormone production becomes unbalanced.
- Therefore you must be good at managing stress.
- Try to engage in social interactions with positive people, take time out for vacation, and do not keep your own problems so stress can be avoided.
Read more: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
3. Increase consumption of fibrous foods
- Excess hormone will be detoxed by the liver and then discarded with other digestive residues, but the body has the ability to pull back because it still assumes if this hormone can be used in the future.
- Fiber has the ability to bind to hormones that have been removed so as not to be pulled back by the body. Thus the hormone that has been detox will be wasted out of the body.